IC-EG: DRM Lease manager update

Hello Instrument Cluster EG members,

I would like to report that I have pushed an initial version of the DRM Lease Manager
and a sample application to the AGL gerrit server.

I have added a new feature "agl-drm-lease" to the meta-agl-devel layer under my sanbox branch (sandbox/dhobsong/drm-lease-manager) for adding the server to an AGL build.

Please see the Jira ticket below for repository links and more details, including build and
usage instructions (in the README file linked from Jira)

https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3729

Please let me know if the public client API and DRM lease manager operation are sufficient for your Instrument Cluster integration plans, or if you have any other concerns.

I will be moving on to the integration of the lease manager client into weston and will update the
progress on this task in the following Jira ticket.

https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3730

I will be happy to answer and questions and/or comments.

Thank you,
Damian