Process downloading 'jellyfish' repo

Hello, Group,
I am trying to get my AGL environment set-up. I am using directions per the AGL Documentation 'Getting Started - Building AGL Image' section.
I checked all the required minimum version numbers for the various required software, including 'curl'. Things ran smoothly until I got to the following section:

"
  • Download the AGL Source Files: Depending on your development goals, you can either download the latest stable AGL release branch, or the "cutting-edge" (i.e. "master" branch) files.

  • Stable Release: Using the latest stable release gives you a solid snapshot of the latest know release. The release is static, tested, and known to work. To download the latest stable release branch (i.e. Jellyfish), use the following commands:

    $ cd $AGL_TOP
    $ mkdir jellyfish
    $ cd jellyfish
    $ repo init -b jellyfish -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo
    $ repo sync

  • "

    My machine returned the following:

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~$ chmod a+x $HOME/bin/repo

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~$ cd $AGL_TOP

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~/AGL$ mkdir jellyfish

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~/AGL$ cd jellyfish

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~/AGL/jellyfish$ repo init -b jellyfish -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo

    /usr/bin/env: ‘python’: No such file or directory

    I then tried:

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~/AGL/jellyfish$ repo init -b jellyfish -m jellyfish_10.0.0.xml -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo

    /usr/bin/env: ‘python’: No such file or directory

    mramalfi@AmalfiAcoustics4:~/AGL/jellyfish$

    Can someone please get me back on track.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    _._,_._,_

    Links:

    View/Reply Online (#8919) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

    _._,_._,_