Virtualization EG Bridge for Wednesday Dec 9

Hi all,
We have decided to combine the Virtualization EG meeting for tomorrow with the Virtual F2F meeting being held. Therefore we are changing the Zoom room to be used for the Virtualization EG to the following

 https://zoom.us/j/783452290?pwd=Z2p0Z0lQaUNxMWVtZSt6ZmRKSTNxdz09

Meeting ID: 783 452 290
Passcode: 049208

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ameRude4a

Thank you and talk to you soon,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8916) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_