AGL Virtual F2F meeting and EG meeting schedule for this week.

Greetings all!  I hope you are all well and enjoyed some great talks during Automotive Linux Summit last week.  Just a reminder that the next AGL Virtual F2F Meeting takes place this week on Tuesday and Wednesday.   Agenda and Zoom details can be found at

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/dec2020-f2f

Because of the F2F meeting we are making a few changes to our usual schedule.

1) The developer call on Tuesday will be TWO HOURS EARLIER THAN NORMAL. Instead of using the normal bridge, please use the Zoom bridge for the Virtual F2F meeting.

2) The kick-off of the Product Ready IVI EG has been incorporated into the Virtual F2F meeting on Wednesday morning at 08:00 UTC (09:00 CET, 17:00 JST)   Please use the Virtual F2F Zoom bridge for this meeting.  There will be a number of Product Ready IVI topics addressed throughout the day on Wednesday so please plan to stick around for more of the sessions than just the initial kickoff meeting.

3) The CIAT EG, Virtualization EG, and Connectivity EG meetings will all be held at their usual times and on their usual bridges.

4) Next week on December 16 at 16:00 UTC will be the final AGL Webinar of the year, "AGL @ Sea", presented by Fulup Ar Foll of IoT.bzh. Please register here.

https://www.automotivelinux.org/event/agl_sea/

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8913) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_