Bluetooth, OFONO and access to sim and ussd #bluetooth #phone

Hi folks.
I am using agl bluetooth services for working with BT devices and I am able to dial, answer and etc by ofono.
I have a problem in ofono and this problem is none existence Supplementaryservice interface on dbus. In other words I want to send ussd through the phone via bluetooth by ofono and for doing this, it should be Supplementaryservice interface on dbus.
This property had not handled on agl services.
For doing this I need to help and guidance.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8906) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #bluetooth | Mute #phone

_._,_._,_