Re: Integration Checklist

Hi Walt,

I was looking for a job aid to illustrate the platform integration steps of adding an existing Yocto BSP to AGL.  I figure it's straightforward and should be documented.  Say a silicon vendor is asked to integrate AGL, this would be their guide.

The contribution checklist is helpful for the latter half of the integration.

Thanks,
Joel