GPS sample recording.log file #help #automotive

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone can point me to a sample recording.log file for the agl-service-gps binding.  I want to simulate a GPS signal as my board is not equipped with GPS.

Also, is there documentation on the format of the recording.log file?  Would it me nmea format?  In that case, I can just generate a sample .nmea file using https://nmeagen.org/.

UPDATE: I have tried a nmea formatted file and it is not working.

Thanks,
Vele
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8838) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help | Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_