Re: [agl-dev-community] afm-util run not running my application #automotive #help

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 12:16:37 -0700
"Vele Tosevski" <vele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Jose!
>
> I was wondering, where does "afm-util run" set the root-dir as?  The
> problem with my program is that the path I need to set is given as a
> relative path to another library included in my project that takes
> the absolute path of the current working directory and appends
> whatever I give it.  So I can't even give it the absolute path!
>
> I need to know where afm-util's working directory is.

Hello Vele,

For the working directory, the binder also set the environment variable
AFB_WORKDIR to the meaningful value.

About your case, reading you, I still have difficulties to figure me
what you expect. My best guess is that you have to give the relative
path of something in the ROOTDIR while being in the WORKDIR. In that
case you probably need the 2 paths to compute some relative thing. An
other solution is to (temporarily or not) change the working directory.

I still have not answered the question anyway. The paths are defined in
the systemd service generated to launch your application. Its location
is in /var/local/lib/systemd/system.

Best regards
José Bollo