[agl-dev-community] Has the commit procedure been changed?

Hello, I tries to commit changes to meta-agl-demo. But on 'git review -s' step I see connection error:
$ git review -s
Could not connect to gerrit.
Enter your gerrit username: andrey_s
Trying again with ssh://andrey_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/AGL/meta-agl-demo
<traceback object at 0x7f97572fc3f8>
We don't know where your gerrit is. Please manually create a remote
named "gerrit" and try again.
Could not connect to gerrit at ssh://andrey_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/AGL/meta-agl-demo
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 10, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/git_review/cmd.py", line 1534, in main
    sys.exit(e.EXIT_CODE)
AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

Also when I tries clone git repo in accordance to this guide https://docs.automotivelinux.org/en/master/#5_How_To_Contribute/3_Working_with_Gerrit/ ,
I see similar errors ( Connection refused).

$ git clone "ssh://andrey_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/AGL/documentation"
Cloning into 'documentation'...
ssh: connect to host gerrit.automotivelinux.org port 29418: Connection refused

and the repository exists.

$ git clone "ssh://andrey_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/AGL/meta-agl-demo.git"
Cloning into 'meta-agl-demo'...
ssh: connect to host gerrit.automotivelinux.org port 29418: Connection refused

and the repository exists.

Is problem of server today, or procedure was changed?

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8777) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_