Re: [agl-dev-community] New documentation site...

Hi all, Stephane.

All progress has been shared in the devcall and in the weekly email reports.
Thus there is *no surprise* that the doc site being redone.

The new site is actively being worked on and sections will be added when they're *updated* and done.
There is no point in hosting old or outdated content to avoid confusion.

You want to help improve the documentation? great -> patches welcome in gerrit  (AGL/documentation) .

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------
Jan-Simon Möller