Re: [agl-dev-community] MQTT in agl

Hi Jeapo,

Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion caused.
I am very new to Telematics domain i wanted to understand the working principles and features of it .
I wanted to test or try telematics recorder. Can you please help me how can we use telematics recorder app to test and what is the  requirements for the demo?

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Rakesh KR
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8755) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_