[agl-dev-community] Certificate Storage in AGL #help

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a service in AGL that stores SSL private key certificates, sort of like a "key ring" which exists in both iOS and Android?  Something like a key store?

For example, with ssh, there is the ssh-agent that maps keys in the hard disk to whatever your use case scenario.  Git is an example use case scenario that uses the ssh-agent to perform transactions.  I would like to create an AGL application that uses keys I create to send encrypted messages over the internet to an AWS endpoint.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

VLow
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8682) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_