[agl-dev-community] Changes to Linux Foundation ID login page

On August 26 we will be making some cosmetic changes to the Linux Foundation ID login page.  Following improvements are included in the update:

* New SSO layout for Login, Create Account and Forgot Password
* Project-based Branding for Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Wikis and JoinNow app
* App-based Branding for Cvent, Zoom Webinars, Security, CLA, Individual Profile, Funding, Insights, and People
* UX improvements for Phone and iPad/Tablets

Detailed LF SSO login information can be found here:   https://docs.linuxfoundation.org/docs/sso

If you have not yet created a Linux Foundation ID login, we would encourage you to do so at myprofile.linuxfoundation.org

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8608) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic