Re: [agl-dev-community] Change RPM value of dashboard application through CAN

Update : I add HVAC signals in the signals definition for the signal-composer and when I change the fan speed or other parameters of the HVAC application, the signal-composer works (but not for all signals, the signal event.engine.speed still doesn't work).