Re: [agl-dev-community] enable Weston shell in jellyfish

Hi Mani,

What do you mean to enable the shell? You shouldn't need to enable
anything as by default it would use xdg-shell.

The Qt environment variable to tune which shell to pick is, like it was
in icefish, in /etc/afm/unit.env.d/qt-shell.

Fyi, we still use weston.ini as configuration file, but the compositor
is different, so chooing something else than xdg-shell will probably not
work.

If your goal is to use ivi-shell and weston you should also be aware of
the fact that you need windowmanager* as that is no longer present in
jellyfish. You'll probably have to tweak the recipes as I don't think we
have anything in place to do that.

I'm not sure how helpful is that, but I guess it would be more helpful if
you state what you want to achieve.