Re: [agl-dev-community] Converting canoe xml to json #help

Hello Walzert,

There is some ongoing work that has been a bit set aside to be able to develop plugins out of binding core project. So we are some kind of an in the between state.

So far, there isn't any handwork here but I had to check if there isn't any fixes and improvements to be pushed about the generator. This would explain why you haven't the same result.

Also the docs have to be updated indeed.

The agl-vcar-signals.cpp are a subset of signals defined in the default-signals.cpp

I'm not sure about your problem of your definitions vcan0 and slcan0. Can you send us the header, thanks.

Regards.

Romain.