Re: [agl-dev-community] Error when starting application on Rpi4 master branch #help

HI Marius,

Yes sorry my head is little bit off these days :)
I wrote that I will attach config but I forgot.

Yes there was dependency on windowmanager I removed it and now there is no more error.
Jul 10 09:51:01 raspberrypi4-64 systemd[1]: afm-appli-sample_app--0.1--main@1001.service: Succeeded.

But now we can not see application on screen. I guess some adaption of communication with homescreen/windomanager needs to be done? Is there some example how we can do it?

this is code snippet that I used so far:
#ifdef HAVE_QLIBWINDOWMANAGER
QLibWindowmanager* qwm = new QLibWindowmanager();

// WindowManager
if(qwm->init(port,secret) != 0){
exit(EXIT_FAILURE);
}
// Request a surface as described in layers.json windowmanager’s file
if (qwm->requestSurface(myname) != 0) {
exit(EXIT_FAILURE);
}
// Create an event callbnewack against an qwm->activateSurface(myname);event type. Here a lambda is called when SyncDraw event occurs
qwm->set_event_handler(QLibWindowmanager::Event_SyncDraw, [qwm, myname](json_object *object) {
qDebug("Surface %s got syncDraw\n", myname.toStdString().c_str());
qwm->endDraw(myname);
});
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_LIBHOMESCREEN
LibHomeScreen* hs = new LibHomeScreen();

// HomeScreen
std::string token = secret.toStdString();
hs->init(port, token.c_str());

// Set the event handler for Event_TapShortcut which will activate the surface for windowmanager
hs->set_event_handler(LibHomeScreen::Event_ShowWindow, [qwm, myname](json_object *object){
qDebug("Surface %s got showWindow\n", myname.toStdString().c_str());
qwm->activateWindow(myname);
});
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_QLIBWINDOWMANAGER
QObject::connect(windowObj, SIGNAL(frameSwapped()), qwm, SLOT(slotActivateSurface()));
#else

Br,
Dejan
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8507) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_