Re: [agl-dev-community] qemu x86-64 AGL emulation in Virtual Box #help

Hi,

Looking over the serial port, the machine itself is not stuck, you
eventually get a rescue shell. This seems quite close to
https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3357.

On qemu I've "fixed" it by changing the machine type to use q35. On
VBox, change Machine type to ICH9 (System tab -> Chipset), and the
controller of the hard-drive to AHCI (Storage Tab). Suggest use a
pristine image as probably the set-up part/installation wasn't
finished/completed.

You should see homescreen up-and-running after that.

Someone might want to update the wiki page.

--
Marius Vlad