Re: [agl-dev-community] SDK with wayland scanner

Hi,

wayland-scanner is part of wayland which will need to be built twice in
order to use it from the SDK. The scanner is present in the SDK just
that it will (only) include the target one.

There's a wayland-native package which I guess OE/poky/yocto uses it to
first bootstrap wayland, using the native one to build/generate the
headers need build those headers.

Might want to try out https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/154282/
and see if that works?

IDK, maybe we can have a bbappend recipe for wayland and include that if
the above seem to work?

On 6/26/20 12:24 AM, ilies bogdan via lists.automotivelinux.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully build an image containing agl-compositor and in
> order to experiment with this I would need wayland-scanner as part of
> SDK so that I can generate agl-shell and agl-shell-desktop-client
> headers from agl-shell.xml and agl-shell-desktop.xml respectively.
> Does anybody know how can I include it in SDK?
>
> Or can I include the headers somehow into SDK?
>
> Thank you,
> Bogdan Ilies

Marius Vlad