[agl-dev-community] Issue with Seeing GUI when Deploying Image for Emulation #help #help

Hello,

I'm new to AGL, and I've been having an issue with seeing a GUI when booting an image for emulation with QEMU.

The source files I downloaded were for AGL Icefish 9.0.2. I set up my build environment with source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -f -m qemux86-64 agl-demo agl-devel agl-all-features, then used bitbake agl-image-boot to build the image, which completed successfully. I then used runqemu qemux86 to boot the image in QEMU, which also succeeds in booting the kernel, but it is in console mode with a text only interface, like shown below

On the AGL Developer Site, on this page, https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/icefish/getting_started/reference/homescreen/index.html, it shows what the GUI for the homescreen should look like when booting an AGL system. I am wondering if anyone can help show me how to get the AGL system to boot and show the GUI rather than the console.

From,
Dhairya
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8457) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_