Re: [agl-dev-community] "Authentication failed" during web login to gerrit

Hi Tanibata-san,

I forwarded your issue to the IT.

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

------
Jan-Simon Möller
AGL Release Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:
www.automotivegradelinux.org
lists.automotivelinux.org
www.linuxfoundation.org

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 3:50 PM Naoko Tanibata <tnaoko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Recently I have changed my password for linux foundation.
Since this account is common among agl wiki, jira and gerrit, then I've tried to confirm that I can login to them with new password.

I could login to
wiki: https://wiki.automotivelinux.org
jira: https://jira.automotivelinux.org

However I could not login to gerrit from web browser.
gerrit: https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/login

When I put my ID and password (worked for wiki and jira) to gerrit login form, it replies " Authentication failed."
If I give random words (obviously wrong one) to password form, it replies "Invalid username or password."
Therefire, I guess my problem is not caused due to miss-typing.

I will appreciate if anyone knows solution/idea for this.

Best regards,

Naoko Tanibata

Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
Engineering Software Multimedia 1 (ADITG/ESM1)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 200
31139 Hildesheim
Germany

Tel. +49 5121 49 6937
Fax +49 5121 49 6999
tnaoko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.adit-jv.com

ADIT is a joint venture company of Robert Bosch GmbH/Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation
Sitz: Hildesheim, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hildesheim HRB 3438
Geschäftsführung: Wilhelm Grabow, Ken Yaguchi

Data protection information: We use your contact information and e-mail communication to process your inquiry and for internal and possibly tax documentation purposes. Your information will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary to carry out your request or if we are legally obliged to do so.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8439) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic