Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL Test Framework setup #help

Hello,

This page seems a bit old, here is one that seems a bit more up-to-date : https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/guppy/apis_services/reference/afb-test/3_Launch_the_tests.html

The package itself seems to have adopted a simpler name since that => try to install 'afb-test'

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/isv:LinuxAutomotive:AGL_Master/afb-test

Hope this helps !

KR,

Johann

On 17/06/2020 13:13, leonid.lazarev via lists.automotivelinux.org wrote:
Hello all,

I am investigating how the test framework works  in AGL.

There is statement on Installation page  that in order to get the afb-test binding and all its dependencies for Ububuntu the package agl-app-afb-test-dev has to be installed:
apt-get install agl-app-afb-test-dev

What Ubuntu repository has to be used in order to get this package?
Is it possible to get sources to build it or may be some another way exists to get it working on Ubuntu?

I see that ticket SPEC-2810 opened earlier regrading this topic, but  only OpenSuse is considered there as working option.

My local host: Ubuntu 18.04

Best Regards
Leonid Lazarev
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8430) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_