[agl-dev-community] AGL Virtual AMM July 15 - 16 - CFP Closing Thursday

In case you have not seen it, the next AGL All-Member Meeting will be held virtually on July 15 -16 [2]. If you are an AGL Member and did not receive the registration code, please contact me and I can provide it.   In the meantime, the Call for Participation closes on Thursday.  Sessions will be 30 minutes each, so if you have a topic you would like to discuss please submit a CFP via this link  [2]. You can contact me if you have any questions about, please let me know.  I encourage anyone who is interested in AGL to submit a talk.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm-summer/register/
[2] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm-summer/program/cfp/

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8409) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic