[agl-dev-community] Changes to AGL meeting schedule starting June 1

We are making two changes to the regular schedule of meetings beginning next week.

a) We are canceling the second session of the weekly developer call since it was sparsely attended and most people attending have been dialing into both sessions.

b) We are moving the Speech Expert Group biweekly call one hour earlier to 1pm UTC (3pm CET, 8 am CDT, 10 pm JST).

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8374) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic