Re: [agl-dev-community] Request for Assistance with Qualcomm hardware

Hi Alex,

I cannot comment on the Qualcomm (QC) specific part. Here is my 5 cents for AGL.

Typically it is the silicon vendor’s responsibility to provide the so-called Board Support Package (BSP). In this case, it should be the Linux-based BSP. Then, it would be better if QC can provide a Yocto-layer that contain all kinds of recipes to support this board.

Once you have this Yocto layer supporting the QC board, putting it into the AGL build tool should be feasible. After that, you can build the image and flash it to the board.

For your reference, in the AGL release, there are supports for Renesas, NXP, RPi boards. In principle, you need to do the same for your board.

Hope it helps.