Re: [agl-dev-community] new AGL service repo #help

Hello Merat,
Please follow this process to request a new repository.

https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/contributing#git_repository_requests

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 5:28 AM Marat <marat.sabitov@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
we plan to add the service which provides  the ability to interact with the clouds for applications:
receipes to AGL/meta-agl-demo repository (https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/meta-agl-demo),
source code to the new repository apps/cloudproxy ( in https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/apps)

Also, the OpenEmbedded layer met-iot-sdk, which supports multiple cloud service provider solutions, to AGL/AGL-repo (https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo).

We need to create a new git repository for a ‘cloudproxy service’. Is incstruction https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/Documentation/project-configuration.html valid? Or we should create some request to community in order to create repo?

Marat

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8307) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_