Re: [agl-dev-community] Updated Event: EG Virtualization #cal-invite

Hi Jerry,
I scheduled the meeting for next week per your request.  Going forward I flipped the time with the Speech EG so the Virtualization EG will be one hour later at 08:00 Chicago time since time slot 2 in your original email worked for everyone and I think we could get West Coast USA people on the call at 6am their time rather than 5 am. Is this ok for you?

Last question, do you want to meet April 29 or skip that week and resume on May 13?  It is ok if we decide that during the call next week.

Regards.
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager