Re: [agl-dev-community] Problem with widget packaging

Hi Ilies,

Thank you for your answer ! Indeed, I follow this guide and I succeed to build, package and deploy the "helloworld-native-application" with the autobuild script and with CMake too. That's why I don't understand why I'm not able to do it for my custom application.

Best regards,

Jean-Baptiste Pons