Re: [agl-dev-community] Technology preview announcement for agl-compositor

Hi all,
SPEC-3279 covers replicating (some subset of) the existing WM role configuration mechanism in order to support the CES demo: https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3279

SPEC-3280 covers being able to configure which XDG app-IDs are sent to the remote display, again with a view to the CES demo (streaming the IC display): https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3280

SPEC-3281 covers backporting some upstream libweston patches to AGL's version in order to allow platforms like Raspberry Pi to display with scaling in order to get around memory limitations: https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3281

Cheers,
Daniel