[agl-dev-community] AGL @ Embedded World Conference this week - All Meetings Canceled

Just a reminder that AGL has a booth at Embedded World Conference this week (Booth 4-171) with the famous "Green Machine" demo plus demos from other member companies.  Because Jan-Simon and I are both in Nuremberg for the event, all of the usual calls are cancelled for this week.  We hope to see you here at Embedded World or we will talk next week.

Also, if you are not registered for the AGL All-Member Meeting in March, there is still time to register for both the main event [1] and the SAT/Expert Group meetings [2].

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/register/
[2] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/mar2020-f2f

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8118) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic