[agl-dev-community] Specification proposal for AGL's IDL

Hello AGL,

As per SPEC-1903, Iot.BZH expressed the urge of :

We have been considering existing tool/formalisms, as OpenAPI and AsyncAPI but none was fitting all our expectations.

So we came up with our our custom solution. It's close to other formalisms, but address AGL specific needs.

It's still work-in-progess, so every feedback is welcome !

Please find attached the link to the document [0]

Johann CAHIER

[0] Here is the document : https://github.com/iotbzh/afbidl/blob/master/spec-afbidl.md

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8113) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic