Re: [agl-dev-community] Rcar Salvator-x build, #automotive #help

Hi

Finally UI is up and running
I need to build m3ulcb target and take devicetree from salvator-x build.
Salvator-x rootfs image does not contain all kernel modules that are needed.
Other changes:
Changes to weston.ini:

[output]

name=VGA-1

mode=off

and for /lib/systemd/system/weston.service.d/weston-init.conf:
ExecStartPre=+/bin/chmod 700 -R /run/platform/display/

I just do not get it why salvator-x rootfs image does not contain all kernel modules, even they are compiled, but not populated to actual image.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8065) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive | Mute #help

_._,_._,_