Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL System Architecture Team and EG meetings after All-Member Meeting

Hi Walt,

I joined the AGL groups recently and would like to attend the All member meeting at Hawaii, but my company is not a member company, yet.

I have joined as an individual member and have started to do some work with AGL. I am interested in the following topics.
1. Architecture
2. Testing of AGL
3. Porting to new platforms.

In this regard i would like to explore my options and also would like to see if i could attend the meeting in Hawaii.

Please let me know if there is a possibility of doing this, also, please comment on the possibilities of me working on the topics listed above.

Please let me know if you require more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,

Regards,
Nambi