Re: [agl-dev-community] Signed widgets and certificates

Hi Jose,

I have signed an app and packed it using AGL tools (wgtpkg-sign & wgtpkg-pack) on my host machine (Debian).

Can you please tell me how and what files to be transferred (scp) to target machine (qemu) in order to install the app.?

I tried,

1.  I have signed the app and packed the whole app directory and created a .wgt file.
2. I have scp the .wgt file to target machine.
3. afm-util install *.wgt. I see the following error.
ERROR:  disconnected server hung up

Next I tried,
1.  I have signed the app and packed the ../build/package directory and created a .wgt file.
2. I have scp the .wgt file to target machine.
3. afm-util install *.wgt. My app installs with no error.

In both the tries I did not send public certificate to the target machine. Can you also please tell me without having the public certificate information, how is the signed and packed app installing on target machine?

Thanks,
Janaki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8029) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic