Re: [agl-dev-community] access to can-bus data

I agree with Farshid on the timestamping. About developping app/service, you will need:

1- Create a JSON file describing your signals and potentially some extra code if you need to use different decoder/encoder functions because the generic one aren't enough.

2- Create an app or service that would be the agl-service-can-low-level client and that will consume the needed event. If GPS signal's event comes from an other source than the low-can binding then I suggest you to use the signal composer binding(2) to gather multiple event sources and even create more high level signals starting from the low level event's source like the low-can binding and gps binding.

Regards.

Romain.

2: https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/master/apis_services/reference/part-1/1-Architecture.html