[agl-dev-community] Created RFC of Waltham Transmitter Backend to wayland community

Hi,

As we mentioned before that Waltham transmitter plugin become backend. But if you enable it, all of surfaces will be transmitted to remoting side.

Multiple backend support for Weston is needed to pass buffers to real display (e.g. drm-backend) and remoting side as the same time.

We created the RFC on wayland community as below.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/merge_requests/349

Please give us your comments.

Best regards

Kenji Hosokawa

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7938) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic