Re: [agl-dev-community] IMX6-8 integration with agl

Hi Daivid,
I am trying to use AGL on imx6, but there is some difficulties regarding sound and graphics.

Graphics, because AGL uses standard gstreamer and not the one from NXP (former freescale), so not all the elements work
perfectly. in my case I get more CPU usage when playing with V4L2 (with standard gst )  rather than when I was using imx-gstreamer.

Sound because of newly introduced Pipewire, which is a sound manager. I get frames dropped every 3-4 min when playing mp3 for example.
I hope it gets better in future versions.

But in-whole it works fine on imx6
Sorry if my explanation was brief.

Regards
Vahid