Re: [agl-dev-community] [HELP] Port Qt Desktop Widget to run on AGL

Hi José,

Thanks for the quick reply.

What we are building is a Qt application that can visualize disk fragmentation data.

We are collecting the fragmentation data by calling `filefrag` on files from some partition, and the outputs will be directed into a log file. The Qt app simply reads that file and parse it.

Here is how I do it in qemu:

1. Login as root
2. Run a python script to run `filefrag` on files and creates a log file somewhere. (also not sure where should I put this file?)
3. The Qt app will try to open the log file and read it.

Instead of preparing the log file and read it from Qt app, I also tried to run the `filefrag` command inside the Qt app with QProcess, but it has a similar SMACK error.

Dec 16 13:26:57 qemux86-64 audit[654]: AVC lsm=SMACK fn=smack_file_ioctl action="" subject="User::App::taskmanager" object="_" requested=w pid=654 comm="filefrag.e2fspr" path="/bin/mkdir.coreutils>

Hope this is enough information for you.

Thanks

Best Regards
Guowei

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7912) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic