Re: [agl-dev-community] [HELP] Compile alg-cluster-demo-dashboard

On Fri, 13 Dec 2019, Trung Thanh Do wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> I try to compile https://git.automotivelinux.org/apps/agl-cluster-demo-dashboard/ ( https://git.automotivelinux.org/apps/agl-cluster-demo-dashboard/ )
> However there is no readme or guidance in the repo.
> Could someone please write a help file?

I've not tried using the SDK to build either agl-cluster-demo-dashboard or
agl-cluster-demo-receiver for quite a while, so support for that has
gotten stale as things have changed.  I've just uploaded changes to fix
it to Gerrit:

halibut:
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/c/apps/agl-cluster-demo-dashboard/+/23373

master:
https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/c/apps/agl-cluster-demo-dashboard/+/23372

That should fix doing a build with "autobuild/agl/autobuild package",
please give it a try.

Scott