[agl-main] CES 2020 Booth & Evening Reception Details

AGL Community:

We are very excited to announce that we will have 18+ member demos in our booth at CES 2020 (Consumer Electronics Show), along with a 2020 Toyota RAV4 and a 2020 Mazda CX-30. We will be at the Westgate Hotel Pavilion again this year, in booth 1815. Read more: AGL Line-up at CES 2020.

We will also be hosting our Evening Reception in the AGL booth on Wednesday, January 8, from 6:00 - 8:00 pm PT. You can register to attend here: AGL Evening Reception.

Please help us spread the word by sharing and re-tweeting our posts on social media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/autogradelinux/status/1202002447981522946?s=20
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6607768686415618049

We look forward to seeing you there!

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#3) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic