[agl-dev-community] AGL F2F Meetings in Yokohama and Karlsruhe next week

Just a reminder if you have not signed up yet that we will be conducting F2F meetings in Yokohama, Japan and Karlsruhe, Germany next Monday through Wednesday (November 11 -13), primarily as a hackfest for completing features and applications for CES.  If you plan on attending, please sign up on the wiki page for the location you plan to be at. There will also be video conferences available at each site.

Yokohama (NTT Data MSE)
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/nov2019-f2f-yokohama

Karlsruhe (Microchip)
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/nov2019-f2f-karlsruhe

I will be attending the meeting in Yokohama and Jan-Simon will be in Karlruhe. We hope to see you there.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7789) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic