Re: AGL Mail List Migration to groups.io - Friday, Oct 18

Just a reminder that we will be migrating to new mail lists tomorrow and that there is nothing for you to do to create the groups.io or sign up for the migrated lists. That will be automatically done for you. You will receive an email from groups.io when your account is set.  If you have mail filtering set up, you may need to adjust your filters for the new email addresses as listed below.  I also fixed the URLs this list.

URLs:

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-main

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-advisory-board

https://lists.automotivelinux.org/g/agl-dev-community