AGL on Raspberry Pi 4

Hi,

For those of you who haven't joined recently the weekly dev calls, I would like to spread the word that AGL master has been successfully ported to Raspberry Pi 4. Weston and the homescreen are working on both HDMI or the official 7" Raspberry Pi touchscreen display. WiFi and Bluetooth are also working. More details are available at: https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-2656

Earlier today I have updated the AGL wiki article and I added notes about building images from scratch for Raspberry Pi 4:
https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/agl-raspberrypi

There is a known issue with the sounds from the mediaplayer that affects both Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 (SPEC-2666). There is also a known issue with the 7" Raspberry Pi touchscreen display on Raspberry Pi 3 (SPEC-2465) but it doesn't affect Raspberry Pi 4.

Is it possible to add Raspberry Pi 4 to the list of "Hardware Platform(s) Affected" in JIRA? It will be convenient in future to report bugs specific only for Raspberry Pi 4. I don't have the required privileges in JIRA do add it.

Best regards,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi