AGL Welcomes Seven New Members

Hi all,

We are excited to announce seven new members today! SAIC Motor has joined as a Silver member, and German Autolabs, KPIT, MontaVista, OTAinfo, OUTCERT, and Ovo have joined as Bronze members.

You can read the full announcement here

We'd appreciate if you can please share this news on your social channels by retweeting and sharing our posts:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/autogradelinux/status/1182456587883032577

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/automotive-grade-linux_agl-announces-seven-new-members-including-activity-6588224355782705152-gjqz

Emily Olin
Director of Marketing Communications
Automotive Grade Linux, Academy Software Foundation
The Linux Foundation
(281) 380-9661
Skype: emily.olin1