F2F Meeting Agenda for Berlin + Sign up for Monte Carlo EG/SAT Meeting

The agenda for the F2F Meeting in Berlin is now available and will be reviewed at today's developer call.

The link is also on the wiki site [1]. I will transfer the basics of the agenda to the wiki page after the call for those who cannot access google docs.

We will also hold our usual EG and SAT meetings on the day after the Monte Carlo AMM. Please sign up on the wiki page [2] if you plan to attend.

Regards,
Walt

[2] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/oct2019-f2f

--