From: Automotive Grade Linux <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Automotive Grade Linux News - CFPs for All Member Meeting and CES Booth Close on Monday!
To: <eolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

AN OPEN SOURCE PROJECT DEVELOPING A SHARED SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR IN-VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY
Highlights:
  • AGL All Member Meeting - submit your talk before this Monday, September 9.
  • CES 2020 - we will be back at the Westgate again! Submit your exhibitor demo application for the AGL booth by this Monday, September 9.
  • News - UCB 8.0 "Happy Halibut" is now available.
  • Get Involved - participate in the new Instrument Cluster Expert Group; submit your product for the Vendor Marketplace
  • Upcoming Events - AGL Developer Face-to-Face, All Member Meeting, Open Source Summit Europe, and more!
The next AGL All Member Meeting (AMM) is Oct. 22-23 in Monte Carlo. The AMM takes place bi-annually and brings the AGL community together to learn about the latest developments, share best practices, and collaborate. Sponsorships are still available.

Please register to attend by September 13, and submit your talk before the Call for Participation (CFP) closes on Monday, September 9.
SUBMIT A TALK >>
SPONSOR >>
REGISTER >>
We will have a large AGL booth in the Westgate Hotel again this year, showcasing AGL products and concepts from our members. If you would like to participate as an exhibitor in the AGL booth, please read the prospectus and submit an application by Monday, September 9.
EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS >>
SUBMIT YOUR DEMO >>
UCB 8.0 "Happy Halibut" Now Available
The latest Unified Code Base (UCB) 8.0 release, nicknamed "Happy Halibut," is now available and includes device profiles for telematics and instrument cluster. The AGL UCB 8.0 includes an operating system, middleware, and application framework and provides 70-80% of the starting point for a production project.
LEARN MORE >>
DOWNLOAD THE CODE >>
New Members
Three new automakers have joined AGL this year - Volkswagen Group, Ford, and Hyundai. Other new members in 2019 include BlackRidge Technology, Capgemini, CloudBees, Crave.io, FPT Software, Github, Insignary, Nippon Seiki, and Total.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY >>
From the Blog
In our Developer Showcase series, we talk to AGL developers to learn more about the work they are doing with AGL and open source. Check out our conversations with:
  • Julie Kim, SW Engineer, Igalia
  • George Kiagiadakis, Senior Multimedia Engineer, Collabora
  • Jan-Simon Möller, AGL Release Manager, Linux Foundation
READ THE BLOG >>
New Instrument Cluster Expert Group
Our new Instrument Cluster Expert Group (IC-EG) is working to reduce the footprint of AGL and optimize the platform for use in lower performance processors and low-cost vehicles that do not require an entire infotainment software stack.
PARTICIPATE >>
AGL Vendor Marketplace
The Vendor Marketplace highlights AGL products and services that are developed by our members and are currently available on the market.
FIND AN AGL PRODUCT >>
SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT >>
Developer & Expert Group Meetings
Are you interested in participating, but don't know where to start? Try joining the weekly developer call or attending one of the bi-weekly Expert Group meetings. We have AGL Expert Groups focusing on: Application Framework and Security, Continuous Integration and Testing (CIAT), Connectivity, Instrument Cluster, User Interface (UI) and Graphics, Speech Recognition, Virtualization, and Vehicle-to-Cloud.
MEETING CALENDAR >>
AGL Developer Face-to-Face Meeting
September 24 - 26, 2019
Berlin, Germany

AGL All Member Meeting - CFP Closes Sept. 6
October 22 - 23, 2019
Monte Carlo, Monaco

Open Source Summit Europe/Embedded Linux Conference
October 28 - 30, 2019
Lyon, France

CES 2020 - CFP Closes Sept. 6
January 7 - 10, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
This email was sent by: Automotive Grade Linux
1 Letterman Dr., Building D San Francisco, CA, 94129, United States

Update Profile
 The Linux Foundation