Re: Regrading agl app

Hi,
when you say you build a widget, do you mean like the mediaplayer?
if that is the case. you need two connection to the board (serial and lan)
use scp or tftp or sftp .. to transfer your widget to the board (home directory for example)
use afm-util install <name of the widget> to install it.
use afm-util list | grep -i <name of the widget>  -A10 to examine if it's installed.
if you changed an already existed widget and want to install it you have to uninstall the original one first (e.g mediaplayer, homescreen ...)
like i said there are help in Documents regarding how to use afm-util --> docs.automotivelinux.org
I hope it helps
regards
vahid