Introducing Reutlingen University

Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce the Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences, we are a university of applied sciences in Southern Germany and since July LF /AGL member. We have the schools Computer Science, Textile & Design, Engineering, Economics and Chemistry.
In recent years, we have been working on the topics of driving assistance in the context of safety and energy efficiency and the Internet of Things.

We have a driving simulator connected to a Can-Bus. And now we are starting to integrate AGL into this driving simulator. It should at least be used as an IVI and dashboard.

In research projects we are working on Smart Textiles as a human-computer(car)-interface and with our partner T-Systems on Automotive Services.

And we also want to integrate AGL in our courses, for example in the human-machine interface course where the students learn to develop HTML sites / apps.

We have three systems based on Up² and I could use one of them for testing.

If you want to know more you can contact me

Greetings
Thomas

--

Thomas Walzer