Re: Automotive Edge Computing Group proposal

Walt,

Great!

I think we will have a lot of things valuable to do. More importantly, we always treat a vehicle as a mini-datacenter on the wheel

  1. Define Automotive Edge Computing

Inside-Vehicle edge computing & outside-vehicle edge computing

  1. How to fit into two primary cases: DSRC-V/LTE-V
  2. Build a foundation of automotive edge computing with AGL
  3. Leverage AECC
  4. Leverage LF Edge
  5. Enable Machine Learning inference inside vehicle
  6. Cooperate with other AGL groups
  7. Businesses cases demos

Let me know how to make it to step forward if necessary.

Thanks

Tiejun