Next AGL F2F Meeting - Berlin Sep 24 - 26, 2019

I am pleased to announce that the next AGL F2F Technical meeting will be held September 24 - 26 in Berlin, Germany at the Carmeq/ VW facility. Information about the meeting including the location, agenda, and local accommodations can be found on the wiki site [1].   If you plan to attend please add your name to the attendance list on the wiki page or let me know and I can add you to the page. The agenda will be finalized in mid-September. In the meantime, you can add to the topic list on the wiki page as well if there is a topic you would like to see addressed.

I hope to see you in Berlin!

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/sep2019-f2f